new fixes

From: Daniel Stenberg <Daniel.Stenberg_at_sth.frontec.se_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 23:57:11 +0100 (MET)

Hi

I am just curious, now when I've corrected one minor and one more serious bug in the 2a14 version, would you crowd be interested in newly uploaded tar-archives, or is it enough if I annouce that fact here so that you can fetch the most recent version from the CVS server?

I'm still awaiting more bug reports, and especially those concerning stabilty. I would also like to the oppurtunity and ask all friendly persons that mail me suggestions and ideas privately, that it is a lot better for all of us if those ideas were posted here so that we all could discuss them!

Anyway, done since 2alpha14:

2a14 Pl 2

  Daniel

  o Removed a bug that occured when converting a mail into html that had     a "in-relpy-to" header but the replied-to mail was not present in the     mailbox.

2a14 Pl 1

  Daniel (now CVS'ed at cvs.hypermail.yeehaw.net:/cvs/hypermail)

  o Made it de-mime headers even without the mime-version: header present

--
             Daniel Stenberg - http://www.fts.frontec.se/~dast