hypermail-2a14-pl2

From: Craig A Summerhill <craig_at_cni.org_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 15:48:56 -0500 (EST)

Daniel, et al.

Per your request for feedback on performance of hypermail-2a14-pl2

I pulled down the source code and compiled it on Digital Unix 4.0a. It compiled without a hitch, and seems to run.

However, I ran into a couple of snafus:

   o On a message with the following "From: " header, the program

      dumped core on me.