Content-Disposition

From: Daniel Stenberg <Daniel.Stenberg_at_sth.frontec.se_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 23:08:10 +0100 (MET)

Hej

Regarding attachments in mails, there are lots of things to consider. One of the things I've just recently started to take into account (mostly due to a bug report from Craig A Summerhill) is the Content-Disposition: header.

That header is used by some mailers to specify whether the attachment it preceeds should be showed inlined or if it is an "attachment". The later means it should be treated as a file, not mail contents.

I intend to release yet another update really soon with support for this. It should make attachments appear a lot nicer...

--
             Daniel Stenberg - http://www.fts.frontec.se/~dast