Re: comment about indexes

From: Daniel Stenberg <Daniel.Stenberg_at_sth.frontec.se_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 22:47:30 +0100 (MET)

On Thu, 18 Mar 1999, Ashley M. Kirchner wrote:

> : On this system, the key at the top and bottom of the all the index pages
> : are all getting collapsed into a single line, which makes it kind hard
> : to read, IMHO.
>
> I recently reported this to Daniel himself and as it turns out, the
> change was done by Glen Steward in one of his submitted patches.

I have corrected this in my local version. It is not yet completely commited to the CVS repository since I am currently redoing some of the hash/index functions pretty much.

PS. I do have a problem with my communication with Glen Steward. He runs the most stupid spam protection I've encountered so it rejects all mails I send to him, saying I am a suspected spammer... If you read this, *PLEASE* correct this annoying situation, or we will have serious problems to cooperate!

--
             Daniel Stenberg - http://www.fts.frontec.se/~dast