Re: Preparing hypermail cvs commit/merge, suggestions?

From: Peter C. McCluskey <pcm_at_rahul.net_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 10:06:44 -0700

 Daniel.Stenberg_at_frontec.se (Daniel Stenberg) writes:
>> I don't know how many parallel hypermail developments are taking place
>> right now
>
>I don't think there's any. AFAIK, we're only four people that have write
>permissions and I am not doing anything at the moment, Paul has said before
>that he has limited time for this now and Ashley only has a configure change.

 I'm actively working on merging my Critmail code into Hypermail.  I've got a largely working binary that combines the 2 versions, but there are many large #ifdef CRITMAIL... #else ... chunks of code that I ought to replace with if(set_someflag)'s and simplify before submitting. ETA about one week from now.
 Jose's description of his changes sounds like it doesn't affect areas I'm working on, so I don't think it will be hard for me to incorporate his changes before submitting my patches.