Re: Hypermail v1.0 for NT

From: Daniel Stenberg <Daniel.Stenberg_at_frontec.se_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 08:04:50 +0200 (MET DST)

On Mon, 20 Sep 1999 stevenej_at_uwec.edu wrote:

> I'm using Hypermail v1.0 with Rockliffe's MailSite Listserver.
> People on the server want to send attachments to the lists, but v1.0
> doesn't handle attachments very well. Does anybody know where I could
> download a copy of v2.0 for NT?

AFAIK, there is no precompiled version of the 2.0 series for any platform. I don't think anyone ever particularly attempted an NT port either, so my suggestion is that you download the sources, patch whatever you need to make it compile and pass back the changes.

I'd recommend the mingw32 or cygwin compilers, since they're free and have the most similarities with the unix environments for which hypermail has been written as this point.

--
 Daniel Stenberg -- http://www.fts.frontec.se/~dast/
 You'll find my hypermail pages at http://www.fts.frontec.se/~dast/hypermail