Problem with incremental updates

From: Xual <xual_at_danathara.dhs.org_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 11:23:48 -0600 (MDT)

Greetings,

        I'm having problems with incremental updates using the msg2archive.c program. I think the problem is thread.html(?) (index.html in my config) is being written the same as date.html - at least I can't find any differences between the two. Everything seems to work perfectly when using a mailbox as input, and all other views seem to look okay using stdin, but thread view is the same as date view.

My current setup:

RedHat 6.0
Sendmail 8.9.3
Listar 0.125a
Hypermail 2a24

Any ideas?

--

"Misery is boundless"
	-Xual the Torturer, on the Eve of the Sundering.

Danathara Online RPG
telnet://danathara.dhs.org:4000