mail or message store software

From: Shelley Henderson <shelley_at_usc.edu_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 99 13:47:25 PDT

I found your site (and mailing list) while searching the 'Net for information on mail or message store software. Hypermail isn't what we're looking for -- we don't want to convert our email to an html-archive -- but I thought somebody on the list might be able to point me towards software to replace Unix /var/mail. So far, the only one that I've seen has been N-PLEX Global from Isocor.

Shelley Henderson
Special Projects Development
Open Systems & Network Architecture Group Information Technical Services Department Information Services Division
University of Southern California
1020 West Jefferson Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90089-0251

shelley_at_usc.edu
(213) 740-7221
fax (213) 740-2837 Received on Fri 01 Oct 1999 03:44:13 PM GMT