Re: How's it coming ?

From: Tony Earnshaw <tonye_at_ilion.nl_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 09:50:06 +0200

| I wanted to know what others still have outstanding that we need to
| wait on before a release ? Does anyone know about the issues below
| or other issues we should address before the release of 2.0 ???

Ermmm ... don't want to spoil the party, but how about the src/mail.c code? As I wrote earlier, the code you suggested, Kent, failed at line 145 and attempts on my part to rectify things only resulted in more complaints further up.

As to configure, it still can't figure out a couple of aspects on our SCO OS 5.0.x system. As I said, I'm willing to participate in any (small) way I can to help resolve this, if that's what you want; I've compiled a couple of other things with egcs since (i.a. ncurses 4.2 and the ncftp 3.0beta21 suite) - no change to configure, no warnings, just straight compiles.

Tony