Re: How's it coming ?

From: Xual <xual_at_danathara.dhs.org_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 19:42:09 -0600 (MDT)

On Thu, 21 Oct 1999, Kent Landfield wrote:

> If at all possible, please test the copy in the CVS tree as it has been
> updated since 2.b25 was rolled. If getting a copy is a problem let me
> know and I'll roll you a version.

Of course, after I spend an hour or so testing 2b25 ;)

      All seems to be well with the incremental update as far as thread view goes, it was fixed in 2b25 =) However, I found another problem with the Subject view. It seems that replies get their subject tags that some lists include removed, and it starts as a new subject.

Example:

<big snip, and on with the replies>

etc..

This happens both with input from stdin and from an mbox, and has in 2a24, 2b25 and the current 2b25-kent.

--Xual Received on Fri 22 Oct 1999 03:39:21 AM GMT