Re: Problems with 2.0b25

From: Kent Landfield <kent_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 18:44:17 -0500 (CDT)

# Ok, this problem has been detected.
#
# Somebody decided to change the format of the config file.

This was done in a very early 2.01b. It does not hurt to have it and I suspect that there is a lot of sites that have 1.0 config files so I put it back.

# Folks, this is not how sofware ought to be developed. Patch is:

This has been this way for over a year....

# c) Not working is:
#
# hm_showheaders = 1

Yes it seems to have been dropped soemwhere. Nice catch. This should be there. Your patch works nicely. I've tested it and it does what it should. Thanks.

# Additionally, according to the documentation only selected header
# lines should be displayed (set by hm_show__headers = foo bar baz)
# *and* hm_showheaders. This functionality got lost. Patch will
# follow (probably 2morrow).
#
# hm_show_headers = list_of_RFC_Headers_to_display
# This is the list of headers to be displayed if
# hm_showheaders is set to 1 (TRUE). They can be
# listed comma or space separated all on a single
# line. If it contains the special character ``*''
# hypermail will display all header lines.
#
# hm_showheaders = boolean_number
# Set this to 1
# to show the article header lines in the archived
# HTML files. These lines typically include the To: ,
# From: , and Subject: information found in most
# email messages.
#

Thanks Joey. That would be great. I'll baseline your initial changes tonight.

--
Kent Landfield                        Phone: 1-817-545-2502
Email: kent_at_landfield.com             http://www.landfield.com/