Re: Problems with 2.0b25

From: Martin Schulze <joey_at_finlandia.Infodrom.North.DE_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 19:26:45 +0200

Kent Landfield wrote:
> Thanks! Hope the exams went well. Glad to have you back. ;)

Yes, very well, although that's not my opionon but of the examiner...

> Question... Does configure work correctly for you out-of-the-box ?

I haven't changed anything there.

I found one oddity for which I don't have any explanation. In the docs directory I need the target "w" for the global install target, dunny why. I can't find where it is referenced.

Regards,

        Joey

--
No question is too silly to ask, but, of course, some are too silly
to answer.   -- Perl book