Changes and New version available

From: Kent Landfield <kent_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 22:57:07 -0600 (CST)

Tonights changes:

and others...

I tagged the CVS archive with "hypermail-2b26" for this version.

I have rolled a new version. It is located at

  ftp://ftp.landfield.com/hypermail/development/hypermail-2b26.tar.gz

Please test this. There have been a great deal of minor bugfixes for the build on different platforms. It also corrects some of the problems that have been discussed on the list recently. This version compiles and runs nicely on Windows 98/NT as well.

We are only accepting bug fixes from this point forward until 2.0 is official.

--
Kent Landfield                        Phone: 1-817-545-2502
Email: kent_at_landfield.com             http://www.landfield.com/