hypermail-2b27.tar.gz available

From: Kent Landfield <kent_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 21:51:19 -0600 (CST)

I rolled (using maketgz ;)) a new version, hypermail-2b27. It is available at

  ftp://ftp.landfield.com/hypermail/development/hypermail-2b27.tar.gz

I have also made changes to the web site to reflect that this is the most current stable version. (Since it is.)

This version has most of the configuration issues addressed as well as many of the minor inconsistencies in html output and defaults. We are getting much closer to a production release. Please test it and let us know where the warts are.

--
Kent Landfield                        Phone: 1-817-545-2502
Email: kent_at_landfield.com             http://www.landfield.com/