Re: Stupid question of the day...

From: Peter C. McCluskey <pcm_at_rahul.net_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 12:44:55 -0800 (PST)

 I suspect changing them now would create some additional work for me to merge in my Critmail extensions (I've released a version at http://crit.org/critmail.html for Critmail users who want Y2K compliance that includes nearly all the work needed to merge most of the code into 2b28). So I'd rather the lowercasing be postponed.  It's hard for me to imagine that browsers will reject uppercase tags in the forseeable future in files that appear to be plain html.

Peter McCluskey | Boycott Amazon.com until they stop suing http://www.rahul.net/pcm | companies that support 1-click shopping. Received on Wed 22 Dec 1999 10:45:06 PM GMT