Plug-Ins

From: Sandra M. Wright <sandra.m.wright_at_sherwin.com_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2000 16:41:14 -0500

Im not sure if this is the right place to be asking this question but if you can help that would be great.

Im am running a G3 with Netscape Navigator for Email and Internet access. When I receive emails with attachments w/ the octet/stream application , a splash box comes us and says i need a browser plugin to view this and netscape does a search and comes up with 0 matching plugins to use
on this system. My question: Is there something out there that will allow me to view these kind of files and if so where do I get it?

Thanks

Sandra.m.wright_at_sherwin.com Received on Tue 08 Feb 2000 12:54:50 AM GMT