Re: hypetombox bug(s)

From: CTCNet <ctcnet_at_edc.org_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 10:32:40 -0500

The repeating subject line bug was successfully addressed, I think, by the addition by Erik Peterson of this line:
  $header_count=0;
right above this
$cntr += 1;

I think that that line then got added to the distribution version by Kent some time in January. Let us know if it hasn't been fixed in what's shipping now.

     -Steve

hypetombox seems to have a bug or 2. There's the subject line issue and a bogus date one. Is the latter Y2K related? The author doesn't seems too active on it anymore and the w3 people are a few revs behind on hm itself. Has anyone managed to get that to work on a post 1/1/00 archive?

-Jim Received on Tue 29 Feb 2000 05:33:12 PM GMT