Overwerite

From: Dan Hersam <coins_at_cs.byu.edu_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 10:48:14 -0700 (MST)

I am running hypermail 2b29 and the first time I set it up it was working fine, but now instead of archiving the list it overwrites each message. There is no config file (that I know of) and if I run it with the -v option it shows overwrite as being false. I even changed the line in /etc/aliases to add -o overwrite=0 and it didn't work. Any ideas?

____
Dan Hersam (http://dan.hersam.com)

"I intend to live forever - so far, so good" Received on Fri 24 Mar 2000 07:52:52 PM GMT