on-the-fly html encoding

From: Shane Wegner <shane_at_cm.nu_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 19:04:36 -0700

Hi all,

I'm not sure how others on this list do there archiving but here, the original mbox messages are kept. This can either be in a few files or 1 per message. It seems like a waste of space to have two copies of the same message. One in mbox format and one in HTML. My question is are there any CGI scripts or interfaces out there that will somehow use hypermail to generate an html version of an mbox message and display it on the web. Thus avoiding the duplication. I guess this support would have to be in hypermail to do the various list indexes though.

Is something like this planned or already in the current version?

Best regards,
Shane

--
Shane Wegner: shane_at_cm.nu