[hypermail] hypermail-2b30 suggestion

From: Warren L Dodge <warrend_at_mdhost.cse.tek.com_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 09:57:45 -0800 (PST)

Not sure if this has been discussed or not. But I get into a page and even though I wrote most of the messages, I can't find what I want. I usually go grep he files until I find the file I want.

One thing I would like to see in hypemail is the inclusion of a search button on all the pages of a group of information.

This could be as simple as a grep as above, to something like an htdig solution. Received on Thu 16 Nov 2000 08:57:16 PM GMT