[hypermail] Monthly archiving of incoming mails

From: Henry Potter <henrypotter10_at_yahoo.com_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 02:46:44 -0800 (PST)

Hello. I'm not quite sure if this question has been answered but would really appreciate your advise.

I have emails coming into my inbox in a unix environment. i am using hypermail to convert them into webpages as they come in.

as the mail traffic is quite high i'd like to move the hypermail webpages into an archive (perhaps on another server). how can i do this without disrupting the hypermail process which is handling the incoming mails?

thank you.

regards,
Henry

Do You Yahoo!?