Re: [hypermail] hypermail question

From: Peter C. McCluskey <pcm_at_rahul.net_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 16:07:07 -0700 (PDT)

 sk07_at_labs.gte.com ("Suor Kim") writes:
>Hi. I'm trying to configure the look of hypermail. I don't really like =
>the plain bulleted version, and would like to use tables. Does anyone =
>have any examples or anything they can give me, or should I drone =
>through the source code? Thanks for any assistance.

 Have you looked at the usetable and indextable options? My guess is that you want to add one or both of these to your ~/.hmrc: indextable=1
usetable=1

 If those don't do what you want, you should probably look at the print.c source code.

Peter McCluskey | Fed up with democracy's problems? Examine Futarchy: http://www.rahul.net/pcm | http://hanson.gmu.edu/futarchy.pdf or .ps Received on Thu 07 Jun 2001 01:10:14 AM GMT