R: [hypermail] Why hypermail don't handle html in this message?

From: Alessandro Staltari <a_staltari_at_yahoo.it_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 20:47:54 +0100

> I've checked in new options called save_alts and alts_text which allow
> hypermail to be configured to save all the alternatives either inline or
> in separate files.
> They're only documented in setup.c for now. I'd like some feedback on
> how well they work before I document them more conspicuously.

I gave it a try and it seems to work, alternatives were saved.

There is another issue related to HTML messages containing images. HTML in this messages contains weird references like CID:image1.gif to resouces that cannot be found.
I can't figure how much this behavoir could be standard, neither if it is correct to take care of this, but it is something to think about.

Thanks for your job

Alessandro Staltari
staltari(a)geocities.com Received on Mon 19 Nov 2001 09:54:51 PM GMT