[hypermail] No mails to output!

From: Akis Karnouskos <akis_at_ceid.upatras.gr_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 14:16:34 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

I have just compiled the new hypermail 2.1.3 under Solaris and Linux. In both, when I try to parse my mailbox I get the following error

./hypermail -p -m MyMail -d MyMail_html

No mails to output!

and of course (as promised) an index is always generated. However although the emails are there, they are not included in the archive.

This worked fine with hypermail 2b30 !!!

I wonder what I am doing wrong or if anyone has the same problem.

Thnx,
Akis Received on Mon 03 Dec 2001 05:48:23 PM GMT