[hypermail] hypermails drops and adds mails!?

From: Marco Baer <Dolax_at_t-online.de_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 10:38:48 +0100

I just experienced the power of hypermail but even encountered some strange things:

I am on Linux (SuSE 7.2) and I use Mozilla as an e-mail client. Now I stored the inbox of the mail client with Hypermail to see Hypermail got more than double of amount of messages which are really in the inbox ...

On the other hand I have several subfolders and I tried storing one single subfolder with 5 messages in.
Actually Hypermail creates one html-pages for each single message, but in the overview pages (auther, date, index, subject) there are only two messages displayed where it should be five.

Are these bugs or do I miss something?

Thanks for any help and info!

Marco Received on Wed 09 Jan 2002 11:46:14 AM GMT