Re: [hypermail] uclinux archive

From: Peter C. McCluskey <pcm_at_rahul.net_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 10:09:43 -0700 (PDT)

 jkeeble_at_alpha.net.au ("Jon Keeble") writes:
>the uclinux archive=20
>
>http://www.uclinux.org/pub/uClinux/archive/index.html
>
>uses hypermail 2.1.4 and is having problems with most recent links.
>
>If the list is ordered by date, then all links after 8630.html point to =
>an old message.

 It doesn't look like all of them do, but I don't see any obvious pattern.

>As a user of the uclinux - should I post on uclinux or here? Is this a =
>known issue with a fix?=20

 It does not look like a known Hypermail problem, and it's not obvious where to look for the cause.
 If someone could point me to a version of the archive in Unix mbox format, I will attempt to replicate the problem.

Peter McCluskey          | Free Jon Johansen!
http://www.rahul.net/pcm |