[hypermail] Sorry...

From: Kent Landfield <root_at_landfield.com_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 15:37:06 -0500 (CDT)

The hypermail mail site is seeing more and more attempts to use the site as a spam relay. It is coming from pacifica rim countries. I have tried to prevent it but they always seem to find a "sendmail way".... I have converted to postfix and I am in the process of tying down the site for prevent its abuse.

If you have problems, please let me know...

--
Kent Landfield                        Phone: 1-817-545-2502
Email: kent_at_landfield.com             http://www.landfield.com/