[hypermail] large mailbox

From: Micheon Eubanks <Micheon.Eubanks_at_Sun.Com_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 07:12:26 -0700

I have a large mailbox(over 95066 messages) it takes forever to create a new archive but after I create the archive I just want the new messages added to the existing list. It seems when the new messages come in all the existing headers are re-read(95066 headers are re-read) and this, again will take time. Is there something in the configuration I can do to speed things up. I don't care about appending the messages to the mailbox as long as the messages are stored. Received on Wed 16 Apr 2003 04:20:01 PM GMT