[hypermail] Re: Re: suggestion for additional feature to Hypermail

From: Peter Karlsson <peter_at_softwolves.pp.se_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 09:20:37 +0200 (CEST)

Peter C. McCluskey:

> Please don't use C++ style // comments in code that you submit.

That code was never really meant for public consumption, so I didn't bother making it pretty. It was just a quick and dirty hack to solve a problem I had with addresses being written unencoded in the message bodies.

Besides, those aren't C++ comments, those are C99 comments :-)

--
\\//
Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/