[hypermail] WAI commit done

From: Jose Kahan <jose.kahan_at_w3.org_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 11:04:32 +0200

Hello Peter,

Thanks for the patch. I added the CSS rule and applied it.

I tagged the previous version as "before-wai", then commited the changes. I deprecated the showhr and usetable options too. If they are active, I show a warning message and disable them.

Looking forward for feedback and tests from other users.

-jose