Re: [hypermail] [2.1.8] minor output woes

From: Peter C. McCluskey <pcm_at_rahul.net_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 16:31:18 -0700 (PDT)

 towb_at_celvina.de (Tobias Weber) writes:
>show_msg_links = 3
>
>...we get a useless and confusing link at the top. Fixme.

 show_msg_links = 3 apparently wasn't working at all since Jose made his WAI enhancements. I've checked in some changes which should fix it.

>>> Also the German locale needs to be updated. If Martin Schulze is unavailable
>>> I could write sth up, it's less than 20 expressions.
>
>I translated all new messages that are used with my config. More would
>require test cases, as I have to see the complete page to determine the
>expression to use. Sorry, no time to construct them.
>
>diff -uNr against hypermail-2.1.8/src/lang.h from the release is attached.

 Thanks, I've checked this in.

Peter McCluskey          | "To announce that there must be no criticism of
http://www.rahul.net/pcm | the President, or that we are to stand by the