Re: [hypermail] Makefile.am, anybody?

From: Peter C. McCluskey <pcm_at_rahul.net_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 09:10:31 -0800 (PST)

 duerst_at_w3.org (Martin Duerst) writes:
>I noticed that there were a lot of autoconf/automake-related files,
>but not Makefile.am, in the CVS archives. Did I miss anything?
>If there is one, can it please be checked in? If not, what is
>the current status (i.e. what files are maintained by hand)?

 There doesn't appear to be any Makefile.am. Makefile.in and configure.in appear to be the closest files that are maintained by hand.  I'm not familiar enough with autoconf/automake to know whether it ought to be done differently.

Peter McCluskey          | "To announce that there must be no criticism of
http://www.rahul.net/pcm | the President, or that we are to stand by the