Re: [hypermail] Hypermail Hanging on First Go.

From: Peter C. McCluskey <pcm_at_rahul.net_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 11:36:07 -0800 (PST)

 ben_at_prodigal.ca (Ben Trafford) writes:
> I'm running it with this command line: hypermail -c hypermailconfig.txt -d
>archives/ -i index.html -X -p

 The -i in your command line tells it to read mail from the standard input. That overrides the mbox option in your config file, and doesn't appear to be what you want.
 The extraneous index.html after the -i suggests that you meant to use a different option there.

Peter McCluskey          | "To announce that there must be no criticism of
http://www.rahul.net/pcm | the President, or that we are to stand by the