Broken link in www.hypermail-project.org

From: Roy at SEVENtwentyfour <roybryant_at_seventwentyfour.com_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 23:25:01 -0400

There appears to be a problem on this page of your site.

    On page http://www.hypermail-project.org/hypermail-faq.html     when you click on "archive/",
    the link to http://www.hypermail-project.org/source/archive/     gives the error: Not found.

As recommended by the Robot Guidelines, this email is to explain our robot's visit to your site, and to let you know about one of the problems we found. We don't store or publish the content of your pages, but rather use the link information to update our map of the World Wide Web.

Are these reports helpful? I'd love some feedback. If you prefer not to receive these occasional error notices please let me know.

Roy Bryant

 Roy Bryant, roybryant_at_seventwentyfour.com  President
 SEVENtwentyfour Inc.
 http://www.seventwentyfour.com