Re: not for the weak-minded

From: Daniel Stenberg <Daniel.Stenberg_at_sth.frontec.se_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Sat, 2 May 1998 11:25:44 +0200 (MET DST)

On Fri, 1 May 1998, Martin Schulze wrote:

> Is it possible to set up a ftp directory with hypermail releases
> in? This would make mirroring easier.

I would have no problems setting one up, but I have this problem:

I don't do the "official" hypermail version. I am still only patching and updating the verson I've extended since 1.02.

I do more and more of the requested fixes into this, but I really shoudln't. I should get Kent's version to work upon, but in the lack of that my version grows more and more into something that doesn't look like Kent's version anymore.

Check

        http://www.fts.frontec.se/~dast/hypermail/

For some details of what I've changed lately.

The 1.10-beta-version is ready for some more extended tests than my simple ones, please try and tell me what goes wrong and what works fine...

             Daniel Stenberg - http://www.fts.frontec.se/~dast  ech`echo "xiun"|tr nu oc|sed 'sx\([sx]\)\([xoi]\)xo un\2\1 is xg'`ol Received on Sat 02 May 1998 11:28:45 AM GMT