Critmail

From: Peter C. McCluskey <pcm_at_rahul.net_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Sun, 3 May 1998 11:02:30 -0700

 I have a program derived from Hypermail, called Critmail, with fine-grained links connecting quoted text to the source of the quote (which incidentally improves the ability to identify threads), improved conversion to html (using ideas from txt2html), and many more smaller enhancements.  See http://crit.org/critmail.html for more info.  I hope that this code will be integrated with other Hypermail development.  I don't have time right now to work on this right now, but hope to resume Hypermail-related coding within a few weeks.