Re: Searching hypermail

From: Paradise Cowgirl <minerva_at_phix.com_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 10:36:01 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 9 Sep 1998, Judd Salisbury wrote:

> Does anyone know where I get a good hypermail search cgi? I just need
> basic searching functionality.

I've been using (web)glimpse - there's even a scrap of code you can use to deal with hypermail pages that does not index the words in "Next Message", "Previous Message", etc.

http://glimpse.cs.arizona.edu/

Cheers,
-Darci

--
information is not knowledge. knowledge is not
wisdom.  wisdom is not truth.  truth is not beauty.