RE: Preserving header fields

From: Tom von Alten <Tom_vonAlten_at_boi.hp.com_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 11:01:59 -0700

Martin Schulze [SMTP:joey_at_finlandia.Infodrom.North.DE] wrote:
> I'd like to preserve some header fields, especially the To: field
> is important for me at the moment. I guess there is no way to
> achieve this without hacking the source?

options.h has a #define statement that allows you to select certain headers to preserve. The possibilities include:   From
  Subject
  Date
  Message-ID

I'm currently running with "To" preserved, with no hacking required.

Cheers,
_____________ Hewlett-Packard Computer Peripherals Bristol Tom von Alten mailto:Tom_vonAlten_at_boi.hp.com Received on Thu 12 Nov 1998 08:38:37 PM GMT