Kent?

From: Byron C. Darrah <bdarr_at_sse.FU.HAC.COM_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 09:27:41 -0800 (PST)

> Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 03:26:05 -0600 (CST)
> From: Jenni Baier <jenni_at_renewed.net>
>
> Has anyone tried to contact Kent Landfield by phone or anything besides
> email? Might be worth a shot...

I don't think so. Does anyone else know better?

That is a good point. I see that a previous message from him contains both an alternate email address and a phone number in North Central Texas.

I could call him. But, before I do that, I'll try his alternate email address: kent_at_nfr.net and wait a day or so for him to respond. Or, if anyone lives close enough to the 817 area to call him toll-free, please speak up :-).

--Byron Darrah Received on Tue 01 Dec 1998 07:31:00 PM GMT