Re: Hypermail Ping

From: Kent Landfield <kent_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 12:52:50 -0600 (CST)

# Season's greetings Kent,
#
# Some of us on the Hypermail list were just wondering how you are doing, and
# what is happening with hypermail since we haven't heard from you for a
# while.
#

I'm truly sorry for dropping off the face of the earth. It was a combination of multiple personal family issues and a drastically increased travel schedule all hitting at the same time. I have finally gotten most everything under control once again except for my email. I normally receive 300+ messages a day and when you don't get a chance to read your mail for 3 weeks... I started reading mail Sunday with over 7000 messages to catch up on.

I appreciate the personal concern for me that some of you showed on the list. That was extremely heartening. The phone calls were really above and beyond... Thanks so much!

It will take me a day or two to catch up but rest assured, I will be shortly.

--
Kent Landfield                        Phone: 1-817-545-2502
Email: kent_at_landfield.com             http://www.landfield.com/