Locking in 2b03?

From: Paradise Cowgirl <minerva_at_phix.com_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 12:35:48 -0800 (PST)

Hello, all,

I'm wondering if locking was added 2b03 or not? And if not, does someone have a patch for 2b03 that would include it? I'm wondering if the lack of the locking is causing an-ongoing problem I have with runaway hypermail processes... I update in realtime several very active lists...

Thanks!

Cheers,
~Darci

--
 "A horse is a thing of such beauty...none         Xenophon, 400 B.C.
 will tire of looking at him as long as he