current hypermail version

From: Daniel Stenberg <Daniel.Stenberg_at_sth.frontec.se_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 1999 22:05:37 +0100 (MET)

So

Does anyone have any objections against us starting from my 2b13 version to move on?

I know it isn't 100% plug-in compatible with the beta 3 (yet), but I need your feedback and help on those matters and I'm sure we'll work them out really soon.

I believe in very frequent releaes and a verbose communication between beta testers and developers. Beta versions aren't beta for no reason, they are still in developing state.

I'm working on setting up a CVS server, but until we have any such I believe tar-packages uploaded to public sites aren't that bad.

Once again, my most recent develop-version is at:

        http://www.fts.frontec.se/~dast/hypermail/

I'd love to be a part of an active team developing this further to a perfect product!

--
             Daniel Stenberg - http://www.fts.frontec.se/~dast