Re: Feedback on 2b13

From: Paradise Cowgirl <minerva_at_krusty.phix.com_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 1999 22:53:09 -0800 (PST)

On Sat, 6 Feb 1999, I wrote:

> Hello, all,
>
> Here's my current feedback on 2b13, compiled on Solaris 2.5 with gcc
> version 2.7.2.3:

I did some minimal testing on Solaris 7 (Intel platform, the above was Sparc), compiled with gcc 2.8.1.

The problem with the bad email addresses seems to be a memory intialization one of some sort. The very first time I ran hypermail to create an archive from a mailbox with 49 messages, the email addresses were not munged; neither were they converted to URLs.

The second time a recreated the whole archive (I cannot do single updates on my Solaris 7 system just yet), the email addresses were munged again (something like user_at_5 or user_at_9, etc.)

Cheers,
~d

--
I support the goals and aims of the OpenNET Coalition -- help promote the
rights of all consumers to obtain affordable high-speed access to the