Re: Hypermail and some MIME headers

From: Daniel Stenberg <dast_at_sth.frontec.se_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 15:46:59 +0200 (MET DST)

On Wed, 21 Apr 1999, Martin Schulze wrote:

Hi

I'm getting quite annoyed by this.

*Any hypermail version downloaded off landfield.com is ANCIENT!*

> First comes a fix to make it compile with glibc 2.1 where strcpy() is
> defined as macro. Since it is defined in some .h file which is included
> there is no need to prototype it manually.

That bug was removed a long time ago.

> Here is the patch for the MIME problem. Please find a longer explanation
> at http://www.Infodrom.North.DE/Debian/Bugs/db/36/36274.html and
> http://www.Infodrom.North.DE/Debian/Bugs/db/33/33365.html

The patch will not apply on the current source base. You're patching something that has been developed a lot since the version you're referring to. Please use a newer version when enhancing this product.

Perhaps this bug still remains in the latest version, or perhaps it is fixed. I'd appriciate if you checked it and possibly send me a new patch for the latest version in case of need.

--
             Daniel Stenberg - http://www.fts.frontec.se/~dast