Disabling attachments

From: Brian Lalor <blalor_at_hcirisc.cs.binghamton.edu_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 11:36:54 -0400 (EDT)

Hey all. I'm running hypermail 2.0b3 and I want to completely disable inlined attachments, including those that are tagged as text/plain. I'd like to just see a list of attachments and links to 'em rather than have them in the body of the message. I believe this will facilitate archiving of patches on a development list, as patches shown in the browser tend to lose essential formatting information such as tabs. Upon further investigation, it looks like the text/plain attachments are spliced into the NNNN.html file. I've tried setting hm_inline_types to "NONE", but that didn't help.

Thanks in advance,

B r i a n  L a l o r                         blalor_at_hcirisc.cs.binghamton.edu
http://hcirisc.cs.binghamton.edu/~blalor     Spam me not.

   To get my pgp key, put "get pgp key" in the subject of your message

Sam: What'd you like, Normie?
Norm: A reason to live. Gimme another beer.