RE: possible bug (was: options.h)

From: Daniel Stenberg <Daniel.Stenberg_at_sth.frontec.se_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 12:49:34 +0200 (MET DST)

On Fri, 4 Jun 1999, Paul Haldane wrote:

> I've not committed the change to generate new msgids for messages with no
> msgid yet (in fact looking at the source, I've not even written it - not
> a problem - I've got most of it written already).

Ah, I'm a little ahead of my time then! :-)

> I'll probably make this optional behaviour. In my situation I'd probably
> want to treat missing/duplicate msgids as an error but I understand that
> other people may not.

Yes, I'd prefer it optional too. I want to block duplicates.

> If I can get handling of missing msgids done and tested today then we
> could push out another release.

Sure!

> There's also Tom van Alten's formatting patch and the mutt mime separator
> patch to go in I think.

That mutt fix is already included in the 1.19 version of parse.c. I see that I didn't properly write that in the log, but I checked and the fix is in there...

--
             Daniel Stenberg - http://www.fts.frontec.se/~dast