RE: last dev HM (CVS)

From: Paul Haldane <Paul.Haldane_at_newcastle.ac.uk_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 10:17:39 +0100 (GMT)

I can't duplicate this. It's not dumping core when this happens is it? If it is, then a stack trace would be very useful.

Perhaps you could send me a copy of the rc file you're using and if that doesn't show anything then it may be something about the archive that you're appending to. I believe that current version will deal sensibly with missing msgids in the existing archive (cerainly works for my tests).

Paul