Archiving Question

From: <hypermail_at_voodoobox.net_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 19:24:37 -0400 (EDT)

My apologies if this has already been asked... but I have read all the documentation I can find and didn't see a FAQ anywhere.

Does hypermail have an option to automatically sort messages into folder by date? (like 1999/jan, 1999/feb, etc.)

I noticed that all of the hypermail archives I've seen were set up that way... so I thought it might be an option. Are you just doing it manually or with a script? If it is a script, could I beg a copy? Received on Thu 08 Jul 1999 01:00:44 AM GMT