NT file reading problem.

From: Matt Wenham <mattw_at_srlab.co.uk_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 12:34:05 +0100

Hello all,

Newbie alert! Although I've been using various versions of hypermail for over five years, I've now hit a problem I can't resolve.

I'm compiling hypermail 2.0b3 on NT under cygwin-b19 without any problems. Trying to use HTML headers for messages is causing problems however. The debugger is telling me that fread is failing for my header file in the getfilecontents routine. It's this line that fails (line 108 according to gdb):

if (!fread(retval, (size_t) finfo.st_size, 1, infile)) {

Any ideas? I can 'cat' the file with full path from the command line.

Many thanks,

Matt Wenham. Received on Wed 14 Jul 1999 01:38:44 PM GMT