Re: Problem with long subject lines

From: Erik Corry <erik_at_arbat.com_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 12:39:58 +0200

I see Paul fixed the problem of long subject lines causing hypermail to crash, but I am concerned about how many buffer overflow problems remain in hypermail. Most of these bugs can be abused to crack into a system, and I wonder whether anyone has read through the source looking for problems since January when Daniel said "Hypermail is filled with buffer overflows."
--
Erik Corry erik_at_arbat.com           Ceterum censeo, Microsoftem esse delendam!